The full results for IDOR 2015 can be downloaded as a pdf file here.
The Eric Seal Memorial Trophy
Awarded to the overall winner combined “Inshore” and “Offshore”. This is the main prize for the overall result and is awarded at the CSSA AGM in April. The 2015 top three were:
- DLS: 13 points
- NCA 3: 28 points
- CUSTOMS/UKBF: 32 points
The Rutherford Appleton Trophy
Awarded for the “Offshore” races. No discards. The 2015 top three were:
- DLS: 21 points
- NCA 3: 27 points
- CUSTOMS/UKBF: 29 points
The City of Plymouth Trophy
Awarded for the “Inshore” races. No discards. The 2015 top three were:
- DLS: 9 points
- NCA 1: 15 points
- 5KSC 2: 16 points.
The Amaranthe Salver
For combined inshore and offshore, for departmental entries only. No discards. The 2015 top three were:
- DLS: 30 points
- NCA 3: 45 points
- CUSTOMS/UKBF: 49 points
The CSORC Shield
For combined inshore and offshore, for club entries only. No discards. The 2015 top three were:
- 5KSC 2: 142 points.
- CSORC 1: 152 points
- CSORC 2: 208 points
The Elite Cup
For the most improved boat.
- 5KSC 2: Improved, on average, 2.0 places/race.
- NCA 1: Improved, on average, 1.8 places/race.
- DLS: Improved, on average, 1.7 places/race.
The Silver Jubilee Trophy
For the highest placed new skipper to the IDOR.
- Met Office 1: 60 points, best race result 1st.
- CCSSC 1: 130 points, best race result 13th.
- UKHO 2: 147 points, best race result 14th.
The Class A Shield and Cariad Cup
For the highest placed pairs team.
- DLS and DSTL: 119 points
- CUSTOMS/UKBF and CSORC 1: 125 points
- NCA2 and Met Office: 133 points
The Round the Island Trophy
For the Round the Island race
- NCA 3
- Met Office
The CSSA Charity Cup
For the crew that raises the most for charity for the event.
- UKHO: £4372.52 for Somerset Unit for Radiotherapy Equipment (S.U.R.E)
- CCSSC: £1000 for Lifeboats, SARA and Toe in the water (from CCSSC)
CSSA Cowes Rally Passage Trophy
For passage race to Hamble on Friday.
No awarded – race cancelled due to lack of wind.
Nab Tower Memorial Trophy (For biggest screw-up or most impressive boat damage)
Awarded to UKHO 2