(Note the points for the Friday Passage Race are wrong because those that DNF were awarded points based on 18 starters whereas there were only 15 starters.)
The Eric Seal Memorial Trophy
Awarded to the overall winner combined “Inshore” and “Offshore”. This is the main prize for the overall result and is awarded at the CSSA AGM in April. The 2016 top three were:
- NCA 2: 13 points
- NCA 1: 16 points
- CUSTOMS/UKBF: 17 points
The Rutherford Appleton Trophy
Awarded for the “Offshore” races. No discards. The 2016 top three were:
- NCA 2: 6 points
- MCGA: 7 points
- NCA 1: 11 points
The City of Plymouth Trophy
Awarded for the “Inshore” races. No discards. The 2016 top three were:
- UKBF: 3 points
- UKHO: 7 points
- NCA 2: 13 points.
The Amaranthe Salver
For combined inshore and offshore, for departmental entries only. No discards. The 2016 top three were:
- NCA 2: 19 points
- UKHO: 24 points
- NCA 1: 26 points
The CSORC Shield
For combined inshore and offshore, for club entries only. No discards. The 2016 top three were:
- 5KSC: 54 points.
- CSORC: 63 points
The Elite Cup
For the most improved boat.
- DSTL: Improved, on average, 1.3 places/race.
- UKBF: Improved, on average, 1.3 places/race.
- CSORC: Improved, on average, 1.2 places/race.
The Silver Jubilee Trophy
For the highest placed new skipper to the IDOR. One discard.
- UKBF: 17 points, best race result 1st.
- UKHO: 18 points, best race result 2nd.
- RCSA 2: 41 points, best race result 6th.
The Class A Shield and Cariad Cup
For the highest placed pairs team.
- HASSRA A and UKHO: 70 points
- NCA 2 and 5KSC: 72 points
- NCA 1 and CCSSC: 84 points
The Round the Island Trophy
For the Round the Island race
- NCA 2
- Met Office 1
The CSSA Charity Cup
For the crew that raises the most for charity for the event.
- HASSRA A: £1427.17 by Neil Wood, Mel Munro and Nerys Legg for RNLI.
- UKHO: £1094 for Alzheimers Research UK
- HASSRA B: £764 for RNLI, CSBF, RBL and Montessori
- CCSSC: £400 for RNLI, Severn Area Rescue Association and ???
- APHA: £325 for RNLI
- Met Office: £240.96 for RNLI (activities organised by Met Office 1 crew member).
CSSA Cowes Rally Passage Trophy
For passage race to Hamble on Friday.
- RAL 1
- Met Office 1
Nab Tower Memorial Trophy (For biggest screw-up or most impressive boat damage)
Awarded to RCSA 2 for breaking a gooseneck and missing two races on Wednesday.
Honourable mention to Fairview Yachts for breaking 2 masts in the three days before the event and then sending out event winners, NCA 2 to sail for 3 days with a forestay that had failed its rig inspection.