Coronavirus update

In common with many other sporting events and all CSSC activities in spring 2020, the IDOR will be postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

We have not been able to set a date just yet, but are looking at options with Fairview and the Island Sailing Club for September or October, a time when this situation hopefully will have passed. You will understand though at this time we cannot offer absolute certainty.

For those of you who have paid deposits with Fairview, they have very kindly allowed us (counter to their usual policy) to transfer them to the future date. If this is not acceptable to your department or club, please contact the committee to discuss other options.

If you have not paid a deposit for the boat charter and are planning or hoping to enter please provide an expression of interest to so we can judge the feasibility of a late season regatta.

Any other questions please email . If you would prefer to call, it would be appreciated if you could do so on Friday.

Thank you for your patience and support.

Stuart and Sam
Stuart Dawes
IDOR 2020 Co-Chair